Change font size   Print view   Arrange Blocks
Navigator

Girls of the Military

Like it says...a forum for B.S. It will receive minimal moderation but there are limits!! Only registered users are allowed in this forum.
7-Level
7-Level
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:03 pm
I will never again date a military woman. Friends? Sure. Coworkers? No problem. Anything further and they all eventually go batshit crazy.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:59 am
I married my wife before she joined the Air Force, so I'm mostly in the clear. Although my wife's job is very stressful and I'm starting to see it bring out the crazy in her. :?
Post Whore
Post Whore
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:28 am
cobysev wrote:I married my wife before she joined the Air Force, so I'm mostly in the clear. Although my wife's job is very stressful and I'm starting to see it bring out the crazy in her. :?

The crazy is always there, the longer you are married the less she cares about hiding it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:12 pm
TSgtAndrews wrote:
Kraven wrote:Why can't comm chicks look half that good.

Word!

This makes me wonder, though. How many of these chicks are actually in the military, and not just girls trying to look cute in their boyfriend's/husband's/etc. uniform.....or Photoshopped to look that way.

I appreciate what they're trying to do, though.

i take slight offense to that - i'm a comm girl and i'm
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:47 pm
Wow, I think this is the second time in the history of this site that a girl has given proof of her gender to the community. Be prepared for potentially lewd comments to start flooding in. :roll:

As a preemptive response, keep it clean guys. Your behavior in the past is why most women won't disclose their gender on our forums.

Obligatory "this is why we can't have nice things" quote. :wink:
Post Whore
Post Whore
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:38 pm
cobysev wrote:As a preemptive response, keep it clean guys. Your behavior in the past is why most women won't disclose their gender on our forums.

Damn Im late. This is what happens when the BS threads are no longer on the front page. I completly missed the time frame for this.

Comm doesnt have as many chicks now-a-days as it did when I was an Airman. We have maybe 5 chicks in my current squadron. 2 of which I would say are attractive.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:21 pm
If you want to see lots of women in the military, join Intel. My wife says that there are more women than men in her career field.

My biggest fear with my wife joining the Air Force was that she'd be surrounded by men all day long, with few women co-workers to befriend. And in my experience, it seems like marriage isn't always a deterrent for some men. But fortunately, almost all of her co-workers and supervisors have been women. It's not surprising; Intel is a mentally taxing job and if there's anything women have us men beat at, it's logical reasoning. We're more physical creatures.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:55 pm
I found another album of women in the military while browsing Reddit the other day. Enjoy!
5-Level
5-Level
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:14 pm
Is this one SFW like the past ones? I don't care what gender my co-workers are as long as they are competent. I don't like picking up other people's slack all the time.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:58 pm
Yes, this one is even more PC than the other 3 links. Just beautiful women photographed in uniform. Seems to be a lot of blonde Norwegian women in this one.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:11 am
Yet another album of attractive military women. SFW images. Enjoy, boys!
9-Level
9-Level
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:43 pm
vangvace wrote:I will never again date a military woman. Friends? Sure. Coworkers? No problem. Anything further and they all eventually go batshit crazy.

Meh...23 years later and I'm probably crazier than she is...
Previous

Return to BS